Picking a venue can be stressful. We know that you have never planned a wedding before, so we are here to help with a few question you might not have thought to ask before your booked.
- How long will I have to use the event space? Is there an overtime fee if I stay longer?
- Does the rental include the rehearsal time?
- Is there adequate bathroom facilities for my number of guest?
- Is the venue handicap accessible?
- Is there a charge for parking? Do you offer valet?
- Do I have to use in house catering?
- If I hire my own caterer are they allowed to use the kitchen?
- When can my vendors arrive to setup?
- Are there any limitations for decorations?
- Are table, linens, chairs, plates, sliverwear, and glassware provided? Is that an additional fee?
- Does the venue own sound equipment?
- Is there a discount for booking an off-season date, or Sunday through Friday?
- How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What’s the payment plan for the entire bill?
We hope that these questions will help you in your search for the perfect venue. Stop by the San Antonio Bridal Extravaganza on June 11 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Center to ask our trusted venues these questions. Goodluck Planning!
❤ The Wedding Guide